Latest posts by aoc (see all)
- THESE NETWORK MARKETING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS WILL MAKE YOU RANK UP FASTER. - February 17, 2020
- OVERCOMING SHYNESS: HOW TO TALK TO STRANGERS. - February 10, 2020
- HOW TO SHARE YOUR NETWORK MARKETING OPPORTUNITY TO A STRANGER ONLINE. - February 3, 2020
10 STEPS ON NETWORK MARKETING PROSPECTING THAT IS EFFECTIVE.
In today’s post, shared by Isaac Agbo. Steps on network marketing prospecting that is effective.
A life coach, trainer, MLM expert, information and content marketer, nutritionist, Agro-consultant, entrepreneur and he’s passionate for service to humanity in whatever capacity especially adding real value.
Well known as the Wiseone.
He said to experience network marketing prospecting that will bring results, a network marketer needs to take on 10 steps which are:
1. WARM GREETINGS: As a distributor with an MLM company, you are expected to greet with excitement and enthusiasm whenever approaching or meeting a new prospect for your business introduction.
2. CREATE RELATIONSHIP AND BE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN THE FELLOW: People really do not care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
It is quite natural that when you give out smile it returns back to you multiplied and that is a good platform for a healthy relationship building that will eventually translate to business/working relationship.
Strike healthy conversation like (breaking the ice):
I love your dress.
Wow, You look great!
How did you get that? I’d like to get one for my fiancee/wife (women usually have huge respect for men that say such.)
I like your hair.
Your shoe look nice ETC….
3. ASK OPPORTUNITY/LEVERAGING QUESTIONS: Like I said earlier that you should be genuinely interested in your prospects!
Be sensitive to their needs, that will help you channel your words/communication appropriately and in turn they will give you a listening ear to what you have to offer, it has been said:
‘An average Networker with 2-5 years experience in the industry is a psychologist, an observer, good listener and thought generator.’
Ask questions like:
What do you do for a living?
How about extra or additional source of income?
Have you consider developing more streams of income?
With the global economy and trend, don’t you honestly think owning your own business is the key to financial and time freedom. What about me showing you one?
4. GIVE AN INTRODUCTORY TOOLS: Leaflet, flyer or any other item that summarise your business concept, more of appetiser!
5. EXCHANGE CONTACT RIGHT AT THE FIRST MEETING: This is key and crucial for it open doors for the next meeting and keep the conversation going.
6. FOLLOW UP: This should be done within 24 – 48 hours also very key for close mark and easy recognition.
7. FIX AN APPOINTMENT FOR A ONE ON ONE MEETING: It could be a restaurant, relaxation centre or any quiet but safe place for proper communication and synergy, that will then lead to the next…
8. INVITE FOR A BUSINESS EXPO AND PRESENTATION: This is the killer, because here he/she will have an opportunity to hear from the company top leaders and executive, get educated properly.
Gain lots of excitement, motivation and a strong WHY to start up now and not tomorrow.
9. CREATE A DREAM BOARD/CHART: These are the things the fellow desire to achieve from the business which can be immediate, short or long term goals.
Set out the plan and show to him how he will go about achieving them and create a healthy believe system for him that it is possible to achieve anything within the industry.
10. KIT/TOOL ORIENTATION: This comes after the fellow must have been registered in the business.
He is exposed to the terminologies, proactive steps to be taking, mentorship and sponsorship also come to bear here.
With these simple, but proactive steps, I guess the sky will not be a limit but a starting point for you.
I hope to see you becoming a Naija Marketing Pro.
Did you get value from this blog post?
If so, it would be appreciated if you comment below and share via social media please.
More Resources For You:
Did this help you? If so, please comment below and share with your team mates.