- 3 NETWORK MARKETING TEAM BUILDING IDEAS FOR CREATING A STRONGER TEAM AND BETTER CULTURE - October 12, 2020
- WHAT ARE THE 5 KEYS TO SUCCESS IN NETWORK MARKETING? - September 14, 2020
Are you thinking of getting more prospects and recruits with your posts on social media?
What can you do to accelerate your network marketing business while maximizing the power of social media?
The answer starts from knowing how to post the right way on social media.
Do you feel you are not getting results and your business is slowing down even though with all your energy on making sure that you recruit people online?
So, what are the 5 types of posts on social media that converts?
In today’s post, I share the 5 types of posts on social media that converts
- 2. Recognition
- 3. Story
- 4. Engagement
- 5. Call to action
1. VALUE POST
These are the kind of posts that solves problems to a common question.
• A little known way to (INSERT PROBLEM)
“A little known way to lose weight”
“A little known way to make extra money this month”
“A little known way to get rid of those goose pimples”
“A little known way to be a home owner”
I hope you’ve gotten the points we are trying to convey across here.
Value posts can be blog, Facebook posts or videos, Instagram photo etc.
2. RECOGNITION POST
• This is a great way to getting great leads and this is because others will see the guy that you are recognizing his achievements and some of his friends and families will be like if he can do this, I think I can do it… Some will challenge themselves and thereby link up with you.. This is why this kind of post is so powerful.
• It is also a curiosity creator… People are curious naturally. As they sees this post, they will be like, I need to know what he does to get to this level in this business thereby creating leads for you. This is so powerful. Try it now!
• Make sure you do a small ‘Call to action post” at the end.
- E.g – “Congratulations to AOC who just earned his brand new Benz! AOC was a kindergarten teacher who wanted to spend more time at home with her family, so he went seeking a home business. He now works full time from home and owing his dream car! So proud of this amazing guy; AOC! If you are curious as to how he did it, you can private message me.”
You see that… So powerful call to action at the end of it.
Don’t wait till someone in your team earns a Benz before you do this, even if the person just earn 10,000#, go ahead and celebrate him and compose the post in line with the new achievement.
It is as easy as ABC!
You can do it!
• This is easy, just be authentic, honest and vulnerable (Tell a story with a purpose)
First sentence – powerful attention grabber (maybe question) + Intro to story (Who/what you are talking about) + Background (including low point) + Climax (High point – Success story) + Call to action.
- E.g – CAN HE BE AWESOME LIKE THIS?
- Gather here my people, this is the story of AOC… He’s still amazing me. Thanks first time he reached out to me about getting involved in our business, he was like doubting himself and was like, can I do this! But, after some sections with me, he was fired up and he’s now ready to give it a trial… After a month of trying out what I taught him, these are the few of his achievements (YOU WILL START LISTING THEM ONE BY ONE IRREGARDLESS OF HOW SMALL OR BIG THE ACHIEVEMENT IS), are you also like him, thinking that you can’t be good in our business, private message me now and I will show you and teach you what I taught him… But I am only open to just 5 people today and it’s going to be first come first served basis.
Did you see that? Can you do the same? Please go ahead and do so. Thanks.
• Caption this! (Photo/ Video)
• Remember when….
• Fill in the gap; my favorite food is….
• What’s your favorite fruit, movie etc?
To engage people in your posts is to ask questions that strikes a resemblance to people just like the ones above.
Call to action isn’t necessary here as in the course of discussions in the comments box, you can bring out the call to action.
5. CALL TO ACTION
• To the point (no time)
• Raises curiosity
• Tells people exactly what to do
• Do these 10% of the time.
And that’s all about the 5 types of posts on social media that you can incorporate now and get amazing results.
What are you waiting for?
Go practice it now! Go ahead…
I hope you got some value out of today’s training. If so, can you do me a quick favor? Like, share, and comment below. It’d be great if you’d give me some feedback!
P.S.: Try this book on offline prospecting and recruiting and thank me later. The Cold Market Prospecting Formula has been awesome. click here to check it out.
I hope this is helpful to you?
Let me know what you think in the comments below. And, feel free to share this with your teammates.
More Resources For You:
Have you our FACEBOOK MARKETING MADE EASY BLUEPRINT which has helped a lot of network marketers build their brands online and helps them to attract more customers for their sales and network marketing business. See it here.
Click here to check it out now.