Latest posts by aoc (see all)
- HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE FOR NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS - February 18, 2019
- 7 SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT IDEAS TO INCREASE TRUST AND SALES - February 11, 2019
- 5 SECRETS CRITICAL TO SUCCEED IN NETWORK MARKETING - February 8, 2019
7 MAJOR REASONS THAT WILL MAKE PROSPECTS TO BUY FROM YOU.
This is an enlightening post and at the end, you will be able to make sales that you have never made before.
If you fail to identify the needs of your prospect accurately, the entire sales process will grind to a halt.
And by the time you are through reading this post then you would have known how to ask the right questions that will identify the needs of your prospect.
You must take whatever time is necessary and ask as many questions as possible to find out exactly why this particular prospect needs to buy your product or service at this time.
There are many different reasons why someone may buy your product or service.
As a network marketer, salesperson or entrepreneur, what you must appreciate is that people buy for their reasons, not for yours.
7 REASONS WHY PROSPECTS DO BUY.
An advertising study recently looked at why people buy a particular brand of athletic shoes.
It found that people who are motivated by winning or status liked Nike’s shoes.
Those interested in comfort and stability bought Reeboks.
People who liked to pamper themselves bought L.A. Gear shoes.
And those that liked simplicity and family values chose Keds.
People buy products for dozens of reasons.
You can find a point to specialize on by finding a reason for people to buy that no one else is providing.
Some of the reasons people might buy from you are;
1. A SOLUTION. The product solves a problem that no other product solves.
2. FEATURES/BENEFITS. The customer considers one feature or benefit particularly important.
3. PERFORMANCE. Some people will buy the product that they feel works best.
4. COMFORT. This is especially important for middle-aged or older customers.
5. QUALITY. This relates to how well the product is built.
6. RELATIONSHIP. Some people just buy from certain businesses, either because they like the people or because they like the way the company does business.
7. EMOTION. People will buy a product because it makes them feel good, allows them to impress other people, or is a way to show love or appreciation.
There are many other reasons why people buy which includes, image, price, service/warranty, selection, location, tradition innovation among others.
Look at your business and your competitors, and list the reasons people buy from each.
Then look at the reasons that no one is addressing and see whether they would apply for your business.
IF YOU WANT TO BE ANYWHERE, LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN THERE, AND DO WHAT THEY SAID TO YOU AND YOU WILL GET THERE.