7 MAJOR REASONS THAT WILL MAKE PROSPECTS TO BUY FROM YOU.
This is an enlightening post and at the end, you will be able to make sales that you have never made before.
If you fail to identify the needs of your prospect accurately, the entire sales process will grind to a halt.
And by the time you are through reading this post then you would have known how to ask the right questions that will identify the needs of your prospect.
You must take whatever time is necessary and ask as many questions as possible to find out exactly why this particular prospect needs to buy your product or service at this time.
There are many different reasons why someone may buy your product or service.
As a network marketer, salesperson or entrepreneur, what you must appreciate is that people buy for their reasons, not for yours.
7 REASONS WHY PROSPECTS DO BUY.
An advertising study recently looked at why people buy a particular brand of athletic shoes.
It found that people who are motivated by winning or status liked Nike’s shoes.
Those interested in comfort and stability bought Reeboks.
People who liked to pamper themselves bought L.A. Gear shoes.
And those that liked simplicity and family values chose Keds.
People buy products for dozens of reasons.
You can find a point to specialize on by finding a reason for people to buy that no one else is providing.
Some of the reasons people might buy from you are;
1. A SOLUTION. The product solves a problem that no other product solves.
2. FEATURES/BENEFITS. The customer considers one feature or benefit particularly important.
3. PERFORMANCE. Some people will buy the product that they feel works best.
4. COMFORT. This is especially important for middle-aged or older customers.
5. QUALITY. This relates to how well the product is built.
6. RELATIONSHIP. Some people just buy from certain businesses, either because they like the people or because they like the way the company does business.
7. EMOTION. People will buy a product because it makes them feel good, allows them to impress other people, or is a way to show love or appreciation.
There are many other reasons why people buy which includes, image, price, service/warranty, selection, location, tradition innovation among others.
Look at your business and your competitors, and list the reasons people buy from each.
Then look at the reasons that no one is addressing and see whether they would apply for your business.
IF YOU WANT TO BE ANYWHERE, LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN THERE, AND DO WHAT THEY SAID TO YOU AND YOU WILL GET THERE.
RESOURCES THAT WILL HELP YOU ROCK YOUR BUSINESS
1. CLOSE 300% PROSPECT – GET IT HERE
Most time’s when we are prospecting prospects, we carry out the right method of prospecting with the prospects, with everything working as planned and all of a sudden as the conversation is about to end, things turn around and the prospects gives you a big NO. ‘I will think about it,’ ‘Give me some time.’ All these are NO’s and then you begin to wonder why it didn’t work, you keep on wondering what’s the exact step you’ve missed. From the beginning you might be right but the problem most of the time is the
ending which is best described or termed as closing, a good beginning and a poor closing will always lead to a big NO.
This guide is made to show you how to close prospects 300% all the time, so you can have a big YES from your prospects almost always all the time. You are going to realise what closing is, how to apply it and also have a big YES. Closing is sweet success. Closing is the process of helping people make decisions that are good for them – GET IT HERE
2. DICOVER HOW TO USE FACEBOOK
TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS,
BULD YOUR BRAND AND MAKE
MORE SALES FOR YOUR NETWORK
MARKETING BUSINESS FROM A
GUY WHO’S BEEN THERE, DONE
THAT AND SHOWS YOU HOW YOU
CAN DO IT TOO.
Have you our FACEBOOK MARKETING MADE EASY BLUEPRINT which has helped a lot of network marketers build their brands on facebook and helps them to attract more customers for their sales and network marketing business.
In this training, you would be able to;
1. Know the lazy man way to effectively recruit prospect on Facebook into your network marketing team
2. Know how to effectively use Facebook to build your network marketing business
3. How to do Facebook recruiting using attraction marketing
4. How to use Facebook groups to build your network marketing business
5. How to follow up on the social media the right way
6. The beginner’s guide on how to post on social media to make more sales
7. How to increase Facebook engagegment; how to get prospects liking, commenting, and sharing your Faxebook posts.
8. And much more!!!
3. The Cold Market Prospecting Formular – GET IT HERE
I will encourage you to keep this guide where you can always see it in order for you to use it to educate your team players when you begin grow, in fact this is what I have practice severally.
This guide was created for you and those that will soon join you. In short, this guide is for those who have been missing much of the good life and looking for a better way to living. It is designed to help you get the extras you deserve as they are capable of getting you financial freedom journey in network marketing and life generally.
Each word has been weighed, each thought has been evaluated, and each point carefully considered. I have made every effort to personalize it in a conversational manner so you will feel that you and I are in a private conference discussing you and your future team success. I hope you will take this simple message very serious with optimism personally because that is the way it was compiled.
From the beginning I will plant a series of hope, success, happiness, faith, and enthusiastic seeds. I will ‘water’ and ‘fertilize’ these seeds and even add a few additional ones. By the end of the guide the crop will be ready for harvesting to the degree, and in the amount, you have utilized or followed through on the message in this guide. You will need to believe that these works and that it will work for you, it’s the power of positive believing, and which is the necessary ingredient for converting positive thinking
into positive action – GET IT HERE
I hope this is helpful to you?
Let me know what you think in the comments below. And, feel free to share this with your teammates.