Latest posts by aoc (see all)
HOW CAN I USE INSTAGRAM TO GROW MY NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS?
Do you want to learn how to use Instagram to grow your network marketing business?
Have you been looking for a resource to guide your Instagram marketing efforts?
And if you haven’t been using Instagram to grow your network marketing business, then, I can inform you that you are missing a lot.
Today’s post is all about how you can use Instagram to grow your network marketing business.
If you’re not already familiar with Instagram, it’s an app that basically allows you to share photos/videos right from your phone.
You can use pictures/video from your camera roll or take one directly from the app.
Then, you can spice up your photos with filters, some text, and/or hashtags before sharing it.
In June 2016, Instagram announced, “… Our community has grown to over 500 million Instagrammers – more than 300 million people using Instagram every single day.”
Facebook even took notice and purchased the app in 2012 for $1 billion.
Instagram can be a great place to find and connect with potential customers and business partners.
As a network marketing professional, Instagram can help you tell a story about your products and business by using engaging pictures to get attention from people on the internet.
It was reported recently that pictures and videos are the “hottest” forms of communication on social media platforms, as they receive more clicks, likes, and shares than anything else.
And people do say that a picture is worth a thousand words.
INSTAGRAM ALLOWS YOU TO DO EVEN AS A NEW PERSON IN NETWORK MARKETING:
1. Build authority.
2 Build a brand.
3. Build a following.
4. Create your own media channel so you can publish tips and content that attracts your perfect prospects.
5. Show people your products and opportunity instead of telling them.
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED USING INSTAGRAM TO BUILD YOUR NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS?
It’s a must for you to CREATE A PROFESSIONAL PROFILE.
You should create a professional profiles on Instagram.
And you should have the profile image the same across all platforms cause it builds brand awareness and consistency so people recognize who you are no matter what platform they go to.
Also, your profile should contain the same name you use in other platforms.
You should include a link to your website if you have one, so followers can read more about you and your biz. I will encourage you to have one.
To add the link of your website is important because you’d want to move people from Instagram to your main website, where they can learn more about you, your products and your business opportunity.
Use popular keywords to make it easy for people to find or discover you.
Keep your branding message consistent in your platform.
Make sure you’re using your Instagram platforms consistently in your network marketing recruiting efforts, and you’re going to see a lot of success in your business.
Give out value and you shall receive value(s) in return.
Offer people a free consultation, a free 5-10 minute consultation and you will start getting leads.
Stay consistent at it for three months, it’s certain you’ll start getting leads.
Please don’t use your Instagram feed to always post pictures of your products or business.
People get turned off and will stop following you.
Instead, your 80% posts should be about providing helpful tips or content for your followers, while the remaining 10-20% should direct them to your products or opportunity.
Your posts should include; tips and inspirational quotes related to your topic, valuable posts you shared from other people’s Instagram accounts, funny posts or pics.
Always include a call to action that tells the visitor what to do and when they visit your profile what they’re going to get by clicking the link.
The surest thing ever is that you will start getting leads from the Instagram because of branding that you put out, and authority in the marketplace because you sowed enough seeds and put enough value into the marketplace.
THE END POINT.
The goal is to move your network marketing recruiting on Instagram to real life.
If you want to grow your network marketing business.
You need to take people who like your stuff and comment on your stuff inside Instagram and either yourself respond to them and drive them into Facebook or your email list if you have a website.
Take them out of Instagram so you can begin communicating with them on a more rapid basis.
Then, take it to the phone or Skype or whatever allows you to actually hear their voice or see their face.
Arrange a local meeting if they’re local to you.
This is a great pathway to growing your network marketing business on Instagram.
Did you get value from this blog post?
If so, it would be appreciated if you comment below and share via social media please.
More Resources For You:
Did this help you? If so, please comment below and share with your team mates.