- HOW TO MESSAGE STRANGERS ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT - August 21, 2021
- HOW TO INVITE PROSPECT TO A PRESENTATION VIA PHONE. - August 16, 2021
- HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE IN NETWORK MARKETING - August 11, 2021
HOW TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS IN NETWORK MARKETING; The Laws Of Increase.
‘Though your beginning was small, yet your latter end would increase abundantly’
There are principles you and I need to obey in other to get to the position we have been destined to attain in our network marketing journey. To be truly great in this industry, is to live a good life, to live a life of significance. This is where greatness comes in. Greatness is when you help someone else Be, Do, or Have more than they thought possible.
Greatness is helping others greatly from your own greatness. Your greatness is not in selling things to people but in helping people becoming the best they can be in this industry.
One dream we should all have is to leave a legacy that will ripple through time. The question is not will we leave a legacy. We all will. The question is will your legacy be intentional – will it ripple through time and impact generations to come to greatness? The good news is that you get to choose what legacy you will leave.
The law of gravity works in anywhere, whether in Asia, Africa, Europe, and any other continent, it is still the same, though methods may differs but principles remains the same. 1 plus 1 equals 2 anywhere in the world, if it now equals 3 in your region, then, you’re on your own, isn’t it so?
He that created you has deposited greatness in you cos it has been written that it is ‘in His hand to make great,’ this means, greatness is your portion, it is your right, it is in you, you’re great and you’ll be great!
The ancient text reads, ‘Though your beginning was small, yet your latter end would increase abundantly.’ In other words, your background is not an indication of your future and where you are now is not your final destination, there’s greatness within you.
Greatness is sweet, to be truly great in life is to be wealthy, rich, blessed, prosperous, honored, outstanding, and more importantly to be a man or woman of eternal value. Indeed greatness is sweet and really desirable.
There are a number of principles that one needs in other to achieve greatness which we have called, ‘The Laws Of Increase,’ these laws has to be put to use in other to enjoy the true greatness in you!
These principles are simple, the following principles will help you to increase :
1. Improve yourself daily
2. Accept responsibility to get to the top of your company. Your upline can’t take you there, neither your downline but you.
3. It is true that you are the average of the five people that you associate with, look into your company history, who are the top 5 leaders that are crushing it, look for a way to be closer to them. You can read their posts, get to them physically or do what they are doing and with time, you will get there.
4. Encourage yourself daily, run with your vision and never neglect any opportunity for change.
5. Envelope yourself with good books, and good foods.
RESOURCES THAT WILL HELP YOU ROCK YOUR BUSINESS
1. The Facebook Targeting Blueprint – Learn More Here
This is one of my favorite books and I recommend it to anyone who wants to discover where their customers are hiding on Facebook. In this blueprint, you will be learning about different targeting options – from interest research to custom audience and lookalike audiences to come up with a unique targeting game plan for your business.
2. Instagram Growth Hack – Learn More Here
With this, you can now build a huge list fast…generate massive sales… and acquire new customers all from FREE Instagram traffic. It shows and teaches you how to quickly gain thousands of highly engaged followers on Instagram.. Using a secret growth hack
3. Have you our FACEBOOK MARKETING MADE EASY BLUEPRINT which has helped a lot of network marketers build their brands online and helps them to attract more customers for their sales and network marketing business. See it here.
Click here to check it out now.
I hope this is helpful to you?
Let me know what you think in the comments below. And, feel free to share this with your teammates.