HOW TO ASK THE RIGHT NETWORK MARKETING PROSPECTING QUESTIONS.
When meeting the prospect for the first time, a network marketer will often start off talking about his products and services or opportunities while the prospect is still on the phone, shuffling around the house, office or doing something else.
The prospect’s mind is a thousand miles away. He’s not paying attention to you. You may be sitting there, but he’s still preoccupied with everything that is going on in his life.
Your job is to break this preoccupation before you begin speaking, but the question is, how do you break this preoccupation without being salesy.
PREOCCUPATION BREAKING MADE SIMPLE
You break preoccupation by asking questions with your approach, by asking the right questions, your approach must break the preoccupation of the prospect.
Here are the things you seek to accomplish when you ask questions of prospects.
• To start with, you ask questions to gain, and maintain control.
• You should ask questions to indicate the broad areas they are interested in where you might be of service, and then you ask more questions to isolate the narrow area that is your best opportunity to serve them, and then you ask more questions to pinpoint the exact item you can provide, or the specific service you can render.
• Apply the secret of Socrates. You ask questions to get the minor yeses that will start the stream of minor agreements that will develop into the major river of acceptance of your proposition.
To apply the secret of Socrates is to begin your discussion with your prospect on the things on which you agree and keep emphasizing on it, keep your prospect, if possible, from saying ‘No.’ Get your prospect saying ‘Yes, yes’ at the outset.
• Then, you ask questions to arouse and direct the emotions of your prospects towards them buying into your products or services or opportunities.
• You ask questions to isolate objections. Only in rare cases will a qualified and properly handled prospect voice all the standard objections to your offering; only a few objections will occur to, or be important to, any one prospect.
By isolating the objections that are important to a prospect and by handling those objections in a professional manner, the professional knows that a qualified prospect won’t continue to come up with objections until every one ever dreamed of has been voiced. So, ask questions to answer objections.
• You ask questions to determine the benefits that the prospect will buy. People don’t buy products and services, they buy the benefits they expect to receive by owing those products or services.
• You ask questions to acknowledge a fact. If you say it, they can doubt you; if they say it, it’s true.
• You ask questions to help your prospect rationalize decisions that they want to make. You do that because you want them to make that decision too.
Don’t we all want someone to help us rationalize our desires, and work out the logic that will prove our desires are sound? When our emotions shout, ‘I want it,’ don’t we all crave support? Yes, ask questions to help your prospect rationalize the decisions they want to make and also make clear and firm statements to that effect.
• And finally, ask questions that close them on the purchase. Don’t make the mistake of concentrating solely on what you are going to tell them.
Don’t overlook the vital importance of asking the right questions, of varying your methods to fit their answers.
A good opening, with a strong question aimed at the result or benefit of your product, can get you almost to the close of the sale.
A strong opening breaks the prospect’s preoccupation, makes him fully alert, and gets you his complete attention. He is immediately willing to listen to you and work with you.
RESOURCES THAT WILL HELP YOU ROCK YOUR BUSINESS
1. CLOSE 300% PROSPECT – GET IT HERE
Most time’s when we are prospecting prospects, we carry out the right method of prospecting with the prospects, with everything working as planned and all of a sudden as the conversation is about to end, things turn around and the prospects gives you a big NO. ‘I will think about it,’ ‘Give me some time.’ All these are NO’s and then you begin to wonder why it didn’t work, you keep on wondering what’s the exact step you’ve missed. From the beginning you might be right but the problem most of the time is the
ending which is best described or termed as closing, a good beginning and a poor closing will always lead to a big NO.
This guide is made to show you how to close prospects 300% all the time, so you can have a big YES from your prospects almost always all the time. You are going to realise what closing is, how to apply it and also have a big YES. Closing is sweet success. Closing is the process of helping people make decisions that are good for them – GET IT HERE
2. DICOVER HOW TO USE FACEBOOK
TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS,
BULD YOUR BRAND AND MAKE
MORE SALES FOR YOUR NETWORK
MARKETING BUSINESS FROM A
GUY WHO’S BEEN THERE, DONE
THAT AND SHOWS YOU HOW YOU
CAN DO IT TOO.
Have you our FACEBOOK MARKETING MADE EASY BLUEPRINT which has helped a lot of network marketers build their brands on facebook and helps them to attract more customers for their sales and network marketing business.
In this training, you would be able to;
1. Know the lazy man way to effectively recruit prospect on Facebook into your network marketing team
2. Know how to effectively use Facebook to build your network marketing business
3. How to do Facebook recruiting using attraction marketing
4. How to use Facebook groups to build your network marketing business
5. How to follow up on the social media the right way
6. The beginner’s guide on how to post on social media to make more sales
7. How to increase Facebook engagegment; how to get prospects liking, commenting, and sharing your Faxebook posts.
8. And much more!!!
3. The Cold Market Prospecting Formular – GET IT HERE
I will encourage you to keep this guide where you can always see it in order for you to use it to educate your team players when you begin grow, in fact this is what I have practice severally.
This guide was created for you and those that will soon join you. In short, this guide is for those who have been missing much of the good life and looking for a better way to living. It is designed to help you get the extras you deserve as they are capable of getting you financial freedom journey in network marketing and life generally.
Each word has been weighed, each thought has been evaluated, and each point carefully considered. I have made every effort to personalize it in a conversational manner so you will feel that you and I are in a private conference discussing you and your future team success. I hope you will take this simple message very serious with optimism personally because that is the way it was compiled.
From the beginning I will plant a series of hope, success, happiness, faith, and enthusiastic seeds. I will ‘water’ and ‘fertilize’ these seeds and even add a few additional ones. By the end of the guide the crop will be ready for harvesting to the degree, and in the amount, you have utilized or followed through on the message in this guide. You will need to believe that these works and that it will work for you, it’s the power of positive believing, and which is the necessary ingredient for converting positive thinking
into positive action – GET IT HERE
I hope this is helpful to you?
Let me know what you think in the comments below. And, feel free to share this with your teammates.