Latest posts by aoc (see all)
- HOW TO FOLLOW UP ON SOCIAL MEDIA : THE RIGHT WAY. - April 25, 2018
- IS NETWORK MARKETING A BUSINESS? : WHY YOU MIGHT STOP THINKING NETWORK MARKETING IS A SCAM - April 23, 2018
- SIMPLE WAYS TO USE TWITTER TO BUILD YOUR NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS. - April 20, 2018
HOW TO ASK THE RIGHT NETWORK MARKETING PROSPECTING QUESTIONS.
When meeting the prospect for the first time, a network marketer will often start off talking about his products and services or opportunities while the prospect is still on the phone, shuffling around the house, office or doing something else.
The prospect’s mind is a thousand miles away. He’s not paying attention to you. You may be sitting there, but he’s still preoccupied with everything that is going on in his life.
Your job is to break this preoccupation before you begin speaking, but the question is, how do you break this preoccupation without being salesy.
PREOCCUPATION BREAKING MADE SIMPLE
You break preoccupation by asking questions with your approach, by asking the right questions, your approach must break the preoccupation of the prospect.
Here are the things you seek to accomplish when you ask questions of prospects.
• To start with, you ask questions to gain, and maintain control.
• You should ask questions to indicate the broad areas they are interested in where you might be of service, and then you ask more questions to isolate the narrow area that is your best opportunity to serve them, and then you ask more questions to pinpoint the exact item you can provide, or the specific service you can render.
• Apply the secret of Socrates. You ask questions to get the minor yeses that will start the stream of minor agreements that will develop into the major river of acceptance of your proposition.
To apply the secret of Socrates is to begin your discussion with your prospect on the things on which you agree and keep emphasizing on it, keep your prospect, if possible, from saying ‘No.’ Get your prospect saying ‘Yes, yes’ at the outset.
• Then, you ask questions to arouse and direct the emotions of your prospects towards them buying into your products or services or opportunities.
• You ask questions to isolate objections. Only in rare cases will a qualified and properly handled prospect voice all the standard objections to your offering; only a few objections will occur to, or be important to, any one prospect.
By isolating the objections that are important to a prospect and by handling those objections in a professional manner, the professional knows that a qualified prospect won’t continue to come up with objections until every one ever dreamed of has been voiced. So, ask questions to answer objections.
• You ask questions to determine the benefits that the prospect will buy. People don’t buy products and services, they buy the benefits they expect to receive by owing those products or services.
• You ask questions to acknowledge a fact. If you say it, they can doubt you; if they say it, it’s true.
• You ask questions to help your prospect rationalize decisions that they want to make. You do that because you want them to make that decision too.
Don’t we all want someone to help us rationalize our desires, and work out the logic that will prove our desires are sound? When our emotions shout, ‘I want it,’ don’t we all crave support? Yes, ask questions to help your prospect rationalize the decisions they want to make and also make clear and firm statements to that effect.
• And finally, ask questions that close them on the purchase. Don’t make the mistake of concentrating solely on what you are going to tell them.
Don’t overlook the vital importance of asking the right questions, of varying your methods to fit their answers.
A good opening, with a strong question aimed at the result or benefit of your product, can get you almost to the close of the sale.
A strong opening breaks the prospect’s preoccupation, makes him fully alert, and gets you his complete attention. He is immediately willing to listen to you and work with you.
P.S: Want me to help you personally? If yes, you can get my helpful free eBooks how and where to get unlimited leads and how to effectively prospect as a Pro. To get more click here: m.me/naijaNMPro
Are you fit for network marketing? Do you think you can make something out of life? Or do you think that network marketing isn’t for you? It doesn’t matter where you belong to here, connect with me via 08030609917 on whatsapp for personal mentoring and I will guide you on what to do. It’s our wish to see you becoming a Naija Marketing Pro because with network marketing, you can take full ownership of your life.
Did you get value from this blog post? If so, it would be appreciated if you comment below and share via social media. Also, subscribe to the blog so you can receive our posts via email whenever new post is posted