- 3 NETWORK MARKETING TEAM BUILDING IDEAS FOR CREATING A STRONGER TEAM AND BETTER CULTURE - October 12, 2020
- WHAT ARE THE 5 KEYS TO SUCCESS IN NETWORK MARKETING? - September 14, 2020
Looking for how to identify your network marketing target market?
In this training, I share how to identify your network marketing target market
What Is a Target Market?
Investopedia describes it as “A target market refers to a group of potential customers to whom a company wants to sell its products and services. This group also includes specific customers to whom a company directs its marketing efforts. A target market is one part of the total market for a good or service.
‘Consumers who make up a target market share similar characteristics including buying geography, buying power, demographics, and incomes.”
Identifying your network marketing target market is an essential step for you in the development of your marketing plan.
Not knowing who the target market is could cost a lot of money and time for you.
Who will your product serve and who is your ideal client.
Let’s say you are a part of a weight loss network marketing business and you are promoting a product that will help you lose weight in two weeks.
Start by writing a list of every type of person who you think this will appeal to.
What comes to mind are:
• Women who are soon-to-be brides
• Men who are soon-to-be grooms
• Women who have just had a baby and wants to lose their baby weight
• Women who need to lose weight for health reasons
• Men who need to lose weight for health reasons
• Women who are embarking on a vacation
• Men who are embarking on a vacation
• Women who like to keep fit
• Men who like to keep fit
Why do you want to target these people?
Well they have a problem (weight) and they need a solution (to lose it) which you can help solve with your product or service.
The same can be done for your business opportunity.
If you want to recruit consultants into your business repeat the process.
Who is your target market? Who will be a good fit for this type of opportunity?
• Low paid employees
• High paid but overworked employees
• Stay at home moms and dads
• Unemployed persons
• Job seekers
• College/university students
• Business opportunity seekers
Why do you want to target these people?
They may want to supplement their income to help pay the bills at home.
For the overworked employees they may hate their job and want more freedom of time.
Stay at home moms and dads may want to take on a challenge and occupy their time with something that can make them money in their spare time.
Unemployed persons may be looking for a way to earn money from home. Same for the job seekers.
College/University students have massive debt and would love a way to earn extra while they study so they can pay off their debt.
Business opportunity seekers are the ideal people because they are looking for what you have to offer.
How to Reach Your Network Marketing Target Market?
Here are the basic steps you can take to get to know your audience better and master speaking to them directly.
1. Find Out Where They Spend Most of Their Time.
2. Reach Them Via Email Marketing.
3. Take Time To Understand The Needs Of Your Customers And Then Anticipate Them.
4. Blog About Their Interests or Offer Advice.
Without a target market, you may have a product or service designed for everyone which means it is designed for no one in particular.
Identifying your target market is crucial as it allows you to see the market opportunities you have and compare them.
It’s our wish to see you becoming a Naija Marketing Pro because with network marketing, you can take full ownership of your life.
Did you get value from this blog post? If so, it would be appreciated if you comment below and share via social media. Also, subscribe to the blog so you can receive our posts via email whenever new post is posted.
More Resources For You:
STEAL MY POWERFUL NETWORK MARKETING PROSPECTING FORMULA: How to prospect successfully and unlimitedly. CLICK HERE TO HAVE IT
I hope you got some value out of today’s training. If so, can you do me a quick favor? Like, share, and comment below. It’d be great if you’d give me some feedback!