- 3 NETWORK MARKETING TEAM BUILDING IDEAS FOR CREATING A STRONGER TEAM AND BETTER CULTURE - October 12, 2020
- WHAT ARE THE 5 KEYS TO SUCCESS IN NETWORK MARKETING? - September 14, 2020
How do you invite people to your network marketing business opportunity?
Do you want to invite your network marketing prospects to a home meeting?
… Or you want to invite your network marketing prospects for a business lunch?
How do you really invite network marketing prospects?
In this post I share what to say when inviting your network marketing prospects.
What you say when inviting people to your meetings depends on who you’re inviting.
It depends on how they view you. Are you close friends or do you barely know them?
The greatest presentation in the world is to no avail if you are not able to get a prospecting/recruitment appointment.
When you cannot get someone to listen to your presentation, your chances for success in your network marketing business are not good.
All it takes is a little proper training and practice. You can power recruit just like the pros, then watch your income soar.
Don’t fall into the trap of pitching your products and opportunity when you are inviting your network marketing prospects.
It will only end up raising resistance.
When you do pitch them your products and opportunity, you end up getting an opposite result.
And during the invitation process, you want to ensure that you do everything possible to lower the resistance and make it easy for the prospect to say yes to your invitation.
When you want to invite prospects for a business presentation, your invitation should have only two goals.
Number one is to lower the resistance as much as possible, and two is to set up an appointment.
Anything you try to do like selling or convincing during the invitation process will be counterproductive to those two goals.
There is an easy and a hard way to go about this. If you are like me, you want the easiest way and one that works.
You can get most people to attend a network business meeting, listen in on a conference call or meet in person with this approach.
All you need is a little practice, experience and knowledge of the magic words.
First, start every day by inviting someone to something. Then be brief, be casual, be specific and be enthusiastic!
If someone says no, ask for a referral and move on to someone else.
Since people do change their minds, put the prospect in your tickler file and call back in a couple of months.
Here are the magical, proven words necessary to get a YES to your invite:
1. I know you are planning to purchase ______. This week the featured speaker at my (business breakfast, business meeting) is an expert on the subject. Can you come with me to hear the speaker? It may help you make the right buying decision.
2. If it’s someone close to you, Ray said you should do it like this, “Hey, I’m doing this thing at my house. It’s going to talk about a product that I’m doing and a business that I’m doing. I respect you. I think you respect me. I’d like for you to come and check it out, and if it’s something that you don’t like or whatever I’ll never approach you about it again, but I would love your support just to come and check it out.”
3. John Agbo also said you should say this to your hot market while inviting them, “’Hello Jack, I am just rushing out for an appointment and I needed to speak to you quickly. I really don’t have a lot of time right now to talk but are you free so we can meet over the weekend on Saturday morning to be precise? There is something very important I would like to show you….ok, great, I will catch up with you at your place by 10 am.’’
4. I know you have been looking for information and options to help you solve (or find) ______. I am going to a business meeting tonight with someone who might be able to help you with that. Are you interested in joining me?
5. My evening business meetings often make me think about you. You would enjoy meeting and knowing several of our members and learning about their skills. If you join me for the meeting this week, I will introduce you!
6. I am having lunch (breakfast, dinner) with a group of people who helped me grow my business by more than ______ percent last year. I will bet you could benefit by meeting some of them. Are you available on _______?
7. I know you are a people person that enjoys meeting and networking with people. Would you like to join me and meet a room full of new business contacts? It will be an interesting meeting and a bunch of great professionals will be there. When should I pick you up?
The most important thing you can do is invite successfully. The second is to teach inviting to your downline. Pick one or two of these magical invites out and master them.
You can have a horrible presentation and still succeed in network marketing when you can invite successfully.
You can always get your upline to do the presentation when you are not that good at it.
The key, therefore, is learning to invite successfully.
- While inviting your network marketing prospects, focus much more on the benefits.
- Keep your invitation short and to the point.
- Detach yourself from the outcome.
- Invite the prospect 24 – 48 hours before business presentation
- Don’t talk unnecessary stuff while inviting the prospect
- Be excited, maintain curiosity and talk with conviction.
- And always give time choice to the prospect.
I hope you got some value out of today’s training. If so, can you do me a quick favor? Like, share, and comment below. It’d be great if you’d give me some feedback!
P.S.: The Feedback on The Cold Market Prospecting Formula has been awesome click here to check it out.
I hope this is helpful to you?
Let me know what you think in the comments below. And, feel free to share this with your teammates.
More Resources For You:
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FACEBOOK MARKETING MADE EASY BLUEPRINT which has helped a lot of network marketers build their brands online and helps them to attract more customers for their sales and network marketing business.