Latest posts by aoc (see all)
- HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED IN YOUR NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS. - November 16, 2018
- HOW TO ESTABLISH CREDIBILITY IN NETWORK MARKETING - November 12, 2018
- HOW TO MOTIVATE STAGNANT NETWORK MARKETING TEAM MEMBER. - November 9, 2018
THE POWER OF TAKING RISK
Here are some helpful reasons to help you understand the power of taking risk.
Whatever your dreams are, there are times, you will be loaded with lots of incredible opportunities, you will consider some and some you may discard them but there is great power and reward in taking risk.
IF YOU DON’T PLAY, YOU CAN’T WIN.
Those that are prepared to take the greatest risks are those we referred to as lucky people. We can all create our own luck by taking the necessary risks to open the door to change, success and happiness.
I can tell you that hardly anything has ever come to me easily without taking risk. I took risk in relationships, taking up opportunities, getting a new business start up from the scratch and even when we sleep, it is a risk. It was only in the fact that I believed in the power of taking risk that has gotten me to where I am.
To inspire you to take more risks, so that you can achieve your dreams and goals in the remaining days of 2017, Naija Marketing Pro Community gathered 10 quotes on risk to keep you motivated..
10. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”– Mark Zuckerberg
9. “If you don’t play you can’t win.”– Judith McNaught
8. “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.”– Denis Waitley
7. Why not go out on a limb? Isn’t that where the fruit is? – Frank Scully
6. “A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – William G.T. Shedd
5. “When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” – Ellen DeGeneres
4. “There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask ‘What if I fall?’
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”
– Erin Hanson
3. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
2. “Don’t be afraid to take a big step. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.”– David Lloyd George
1. “Two roads diverged in a wood … I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
Taking risks is meant to feel scary, but overcoming this fear is your only ticket to experiencing new and exciting things. We should all learn to embrace risk rather than fear it. It is one of our greatest learning tools.
When have you taken a risk that paid off? Tell us about your experience in the comments below…
Take The Risk
Are you fit for network marketing? Do you think you can make something out of life? Or do you think that network marketing isn’t for you? It doesn’t matter where you belong to here, connect with me via 08030609917 on whatsapp for personal mentoring and I will guide you on what to do. It’s our wish to see you becoming a Naija Marketing Pro because with network marketing, you can take full ownership of your life.
Did you get value from this blog post? If so, it would be appreciated if you comment below and share via social media. Also, subscribe to the blog so you can receive our posts via email whenever new post is posted.