POWERFUL NETWORK MARKETING QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR NETWORK MARKETING PROSPECTS.
So how do you engage your prospect, and leave them wanting more?
Ask great questions!
Have you heard, “Questioning is selling?“
Would you like to learn how to recruit serious minded people into your network marketing team?
How do you find out if people want more and if they were ready to be committed to their business after joining you? You ask them the right questions.
How do you ask the right questions?
That’s what we will be looking at in today’s training.
One of my mentors said to me, “Charlie, I’ve been in situations where I was the one getting prospected. It was painful to watch the poor distributor “work” me. One time I was summoned to a hotel room and held prisoner for over an hour with a women talking at me instead of to me. I left that meeting without ever saying a word. I was never asked what I wanted or why I was looking. It was definitely a bad experience and I was not the slightest bit open to her or her opportunity.”
Have you this kind of experience either as a prospect or as a person prospecting prospects?
Let me tell you something, asking questions gets people thinking about what they want and how they are going to get there.
It also causes them to think about how unprepared they are to fulfill their goals and dreams.
If you engage your prospect with questions it will allow them to see they really need something to help them. It makes them open to listening to your solutions.
HOW TO MAKE GOOD USE OF THIS TRAINING: You may want to print this post out and if you have a network marketing team, share this blog with them. Having these questions close to you when you are talking to prospects on the phone is a good idea as if you ever get tongue tied or are at a loss of words, one of these well placed questions will get you out of there and get the prospect talking.
Here you go! The Network Marketing Questions!
1. If you like what you see and you are ready to get started do you have a budget in mind? In other words, is there a limit on how much you are willing to spend to launch a home business? If so what is it?
2. Would you be open to a side project that didn’t interfere with what you are currently doing?
3. I am looking for a good financial planner/realtor/whatever to work with in the home business I am doing part time, do you know any?
4. If I were to show you an opportunity that I’m working, would you be open to taking a look at some information?
5. I totally understand money is tight. In fact, most people are living on very little, but let me ask you this: If it was relatively inexpensive to join and I could show you a way to come up with the money would you be willing to find a way?
6. Would you be open to exploring another avenue of making income part time?
7. What has recently changed in your life that has you open to a home business?
8. Did you know there are ways to create income that flow into your bank account whether you roll out of bed of over in bed?
9. Have you ever run a business or been self-employed before?
10. Ever wonder if there was a way to make money on Facebook?Ever get the feeling you were meant to do something great?If you had the money, would you jump at this opportunity?I know you don’t know but if you did know, what would you really like to have in life?How long will you have to continue working that many hours?Ever wish you could travel more?
11. How much free time do you have to devote to a business each week if you decide to launch one?
12. Have you ever run a business or been self-employed before?
13. If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect job be? If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect life be like?
15. When you said you wanted to spend more time with your family, were you serious about that?
16. Ever think about how you would like to spend more time with your family? Do you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money?
17. Know anyone that has been affected by the economy that might be open to making some extra money?
18. Let’s say you like what you see after you go through our information and decide to get started. What would you do with your free time if you were able to replace your income and maintain it only working let’s say 5 to 10 hours a week?
19. Do you like helping other people and would you be interested in getting paid to do so?
20. Do you see yourself doing what you are doing 20 years from now?
21. Have you found what you are looking for that will provide ultimate freedom for you and your family?
22. If money was not an issue, what would you do for fun?
23. If money was not an issue, how would you help people?
24. What is it you would like to see in a home business?
25. What do you like about what you are currently doing?
26. What would you like to change about your current situation?
27. What challenges have you faced in the past?
28. What are your goals for this year? Why?
29. What made you join a home business in the past?
30. What did you hope to get out of your last home biz that you didn’t get?
31. What did you do as an entrepreneur and for how long?
32. What type of management or leadership experience do you have?
33. Most people have a real deep reason as to why they are interested in doing something on the side. Examples include helping a sick relative, eliminating monstrous amounts of student debt, and so on. What’s your real reason?
34. Would you say you are the type of person that tends to break the rules or follow them?
35. Would you be open to a money making side project if it did not interfere with what you are already doing?
36. Do you keep your income options open when it comes to making more money?
37. If I could teach you a way to increase your income, would you be open to it?
38. Do you or anyone you know that would be open to making some extra income part time?
39. Do you know anyone that would like to know some ways to save money on taxes?
39. Do you know anyone that can spare 10 hours per week to make money from home?
40. So what are you looking for exactly? What are your dreams and goals? Where would you like to be in say, 3 years? What are you doing now to get yourself there? How do you plan on accomplishing those goals, do you have a plan?
These open ended questions will go a long way in engaging the prospect into a productive conversation.
RESOURCES THAT WILL HELP YOU ROCK YOUR BUSINESS
1. CLOSE 300% PROSPECT – GET IT HERE
Most time’s when we are prospecting prospects, we carry out the right method of prospecting with the prospects, with everything working as planned and all of a sudden as the conversation is about to end, things turn around and the prospects gives you a big NO. ‘I will think about it,’ ‘Give me some time.’ All these are NO’s and then you begin to wonder why it didn’t work, you keep on wondering what’s the exact step you’ve missed. From the beginning you might be right but the problem most of the time is the
ending which is best described or termed as closing, a good beginning and a poor closing will always lead to a big NO.
This guide is made to show you how to close prospects 300% all the time, so you can have a big YES from your prospects almost always all the time. You are going to realise what closing is, how to apply it and also have a big YES. Closing is sweet success. Closing is the process of helping people make decisions that are good for them – GET IT HERE
2. DICOVER HOW TO USE FACEBOOK
TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS,
BULD YOUR BRAND AND MAKE
MORE SALES FOR YOUR NETWORK
MARKETING BUSINESS FROM A
GUY WHO’S BEEN THERE, DONE
THAT AND SHOWS YOU HOW YOU
CAN DO IT TOO.
Have you our FACEBOOK MARKETING MADE EASY BLUEPRINT which has helped a lot of network marketers build their brands on facebook and helps them to attract more customers for their sales and network marketing business.
In this training, you would be able to;
1. Know the lazy man way to effectively recruit prospect on Facebook into your network marketing team
2. Know how to effectively use Facebook to build your network marketing business
3. How to do Facebook recruiting using attraction marketing
4. How to use Facebook groups to build your network marketing business
5. How to follow up on the social media the right way
6. The beginner’s guide on how to post on social media to make more sales
7. How to increase Facebook engagegment; how to get prospects liking, commenting, and sharing your Faxebook posts.
8. And much more!!!
3. The Cold Market Prospecting Formular – GET IT HERE
I will encourage you to keep this guide where you can always see it in order for you to use it to educate your team players when you begin grow, in fact this is what I have practice severally.
This guide was created for you and those that will soon join you. In short, this guide is for those who have been missing much of the good life and looking for a better way to living. It is designed to help you get the extras you deserve as they are capable of getting you financial freedom journey in network marketing and life generally.
Each word has been weighed, each thought has been evaluated, and each point carefully considered. I have made every effort to personalize it in a conversational manner so you will feel that you and I are in a private conference discussing you and your future team success. I hope you will take this simple message very serious with optimism personally because that is the way it was compiled.
From the beginning I will plant a series of hope, success, happiness, faith, and enthusiastic seeds. I will ‘water’ and ‘fertilize’ these seeds and even add a few additional ones. By the end of the guide the crop will be ready for harvesting to the degree, and in the amount, you have utilized or followed through on the message in this guide. You will need to believe that these works and that it will work for you, it’s the power of positive believing, and which is the necessary ingredient for converting positive thinking
into positive action – GET IT HERE
I hope this is helpful to you?
Let me know what you think in the comments below. And, feel free to share this with your teammates.